Any bookings would be Checked within 3 Hours of your Inquiry and Rooms will be booked only after the confirmation is recieved from the customers end
Set amidst enviable green of forests and spices This stay, is a heritage Homestay situated in the valley of the Brahmagiri mountain range. The back drop of the hazy Brahmagiri hills, the vast expanse of the paddy fields in the fore ground, the gurgling stream, a bountiful beauty of birds, beasts and biological extravaganza all in the surroundings offer a rare opportunity of shooting with your lens from dawn to dusk are part of the the true paradise for holidayers which offers you a perfect environment to recharge yourself.
This stay is just 10 kms from the Nagarhole National Park which is part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, 2 kms from the Brahmagiri trekking point, 4 kms from the Iruppu falls and 8 kms from the Wayanad Santuary
Adding to all this is the beauty of the 180 year old kodava (Of Coorg)home which is retained without losing its charm and regality.What you can look forward to is adding to an authentic experience of culture and hospitality of the kodava family to the fullest and not to forget the scrumptious food.
- Single person in a room is Rs.1850/person with breakfast and dinner.
- Rs.1750/- head with breakfast and dinner/coffee, tea, milk.
- Child above 7 years is Rs.900/- with breakfast and dinner
- Extra person in a room is Rs.1350/- with breakfast and dinner.
- Lunch is not provided. There are restaurants within close proximity
- Please add evening snacks are not provided
- Adventure Sports